"It fits the need that I have as a videographer." ~Janice



I've been to other workshops related to videography and they touch a little at audio but there is no in depth knowledge on why you do this and that.

I was expecting to learn the basics, to make a good decision on how to record good audio especially in the field where it's such a noisy environment. To be able to have the understanding of what I should be doing in the field.

The course outline that was provided by the training fits the need that I have as a videographer. Bridging the theory and hands-on, that made this workshop more meaningful to me.

I think I am more equipped more now with knowledge on what to do in my job as wedding videographer.

I strongly recommend this to people in the industry. It gives you not just theory but more usable knowledge in the field. ~Janice
"It fits the need that I have as a videographer." ~Janice "It fits the need that I have as a videographer." ~Janice Reviewed by Admin on 9:19 PM Rating: 5

No comments